Friday 14 August 2020

CHANGE YOUR LIMITING BELIEFS



BEST WORLD NEWS


Royal Biakolo Limited is a Limited Liability International Company with diversified business investment in Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Business Centres, Health Sector, Laboratory Services, Blogging and Manufacturing Sectors the list is endless. We are registered under corporate affairs commission with Registration Number RC1485670

Local and International Business, Import and Export and Manufacturing, processing and Packaging.

Address: Flat 2, Block 34, Road 5, Okaka Housing Estate Bayelsa State, Nigeria.


Phone: 08057197780
WhatsApp and Telegram: 08033950363










The Yenagoa Medical Journal, Vol. 2 No. 3, July 2020 has just been published.

Kindly log into the Yenagoa Medical Journal site to view the articles published in this issue.


Thank you very much the admin and members of this forum for your continuous support.

The Yenagoa Medical Journal Editorial Board is very grateful to you all










 Weekend Dose πŸ€” πŸ€”πŸ§š‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀


πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺChange Your Limiting beliefs

"I can't"

"I am not"

"It's too hard"

"It's too late"

"I will fail"

"Nobody wants me"

"It won't sell"

"I don't know how"

"Money is difficult to make"

"Life is hard"

" I can't succeed here"

"I am not smart enough"

These,and many more limiting beliefs will immobilize, stagnate and limit our life.

They will keep us in a rut. 

Our experiences will justify them.

And that will keep us in a circle of failure.


Change them today.

Begin by thinking positive thoughts.

Replace all your negative thoughts with positive ones

For instance if you think 'You can't' replace it with 'I can' If you think 'making money is hard' replace it with ' It's easy to make money. I am easily making lots of money. I'm a money magnet!'

Verbalize positive thoughts. Say it out.

I am good. I am intelligent. I am a celebrity. I can do all things because God Almighty is my Shepherd.

I am a multi-billionaire. I am smart.

Start re-configuring your mind with empowering thoughts and you will see a new you emerging! 

You were born to do great things in life!

Keep Declaring your greatest.

What you say to yourself , God is set to make it happen in your life.


πŸ™ŒEven if I don't reach all my goals, I've gone higher than I would have if I hadn't set any." - Danielle Fotopoulos


πŸ’ͺFast is fine, but accuracy is everything" - Wyatt Earp


πŸ™ŒWorry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.

Leo Buscaglia


πŸ’ͺHappiness can be found by doing what you do best and not worrying about what the other person is doing.

John Mason


πŸ™ŒWorry often gives a small thing a great shadow.

Swedish Proverb


πŸ’ͺWorry is a total waste of time. It doesn't change anything but..., Surely keeps us very very busy doing nothing.

Osho


πŸ™ŒKnow yourself well first, then you can know others. With this knowledge comes the vision for personal success.

Cynthia Tam


πŸ’ͺAnything becomes interesting if you look at it long enough.

Gustave Flaubert


πŸ™ŒDon’t use yesterday’s state of mind, to make today’s decision.

C. Nzingha Smith


πŸ’ͺQuit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment. It’s good to have a big – picture outlook, to set goals, to establish budgets and make plans, but if you’re always living in the future, you’re never really enjoying the present in the way God wants you to.

Joel Osteen


πŸ’ͺπŸ™ŒWorrying is a waste of time.

It doesn't change anything.

It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.

"Worry will weary the worrier"

Worry never fix anything

Let your dreams stay big and your worries stay small.

Build a will power to overcome your worries.

And above all Tell God about your worries and He shall surely make you triumph over them. 


God bless you and have a wonderful weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment