Thursday 7 July 2016

JOKE OF THE DAY





http://akpobomebiakolo.blogspot.com.ng/
AKPOS INTERNATIONAL BLOG Dr Akpos BSc MBBS PET Cert. WhatsApp 08033950363 https://www.linkedin.com/in/biakoloakpobome
 BBM PIN:593E7C4C



⭕JOKE OF THE DAY! ⭕

An old farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison. "Son, this year I will not plant cassava
and yam because I can't dig the field, I know if you were here you would have helped me". The son replied his father "Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried the money I stole".
The POLICE & PRISON'S on reading this letter went early in the morning and dug the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found. The next day the son smuggled a note to his father "Dad you can now plant your cassava and yam this is the best I can do from here."
Dad replied "haaa my son, you are too powerful indeed, even in prison you still command police men to work for me. I was so
surprised to see the IGP and his team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

MORAL LESSON🎯 : Nobody can imprison your mind. Think big !!!!! Bonjour

No comments:

Post a Comment