Sunday 24 May 2020

NEVER DESPISE THE WIFE OF YOUR YOUTH


BEST WORLD NEWS


Royal Biakolo Limited is a Limited Liability International Company with diversified business investment in Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Business Centres, Health Sector, Laboratory Services, Blogging and Manufacturing Sectors the list is endless. We are registered under corporate affairs commission with Registration Number RC1485670

Local and International Business, Import and Export and Manufacturing, processing and Packaging.

Address: Flat 2, Block 34, Road 5, Okaka Housing Estate Bayelsa State, Nigeria.


Phone: 08057197780
WhatsApp and Telegram: 08033950363






New Week Dose

🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀🧚‍♀



NEVER DESPISE THE WIFE OF YOUR YOUTH


“I got pregnant nine years ago while dating my
current husband and
then the issue of marriage came up.
I wasn’t working then. He told my family and I
that he doesn’t want
a court marriage for no reason.
_
My parents tried talking to him, I cried and
begged him severally to
legalize his marriage with me but he stood his
grounds not to wed
me in a court.
_
I involved his family members to help me beg
him but they said, he’s old enough to make his
decisions.
_
He even refused to do a white wedding either
because my church
requested for a court certificate, so we ended
up doing only traditional marriage.
_
I later got tired and gave up on the matter. I
was hurt and broken
but I resolved to marry him like that just to
save myself and my
family the shame of having a baby outside
wedlock.
_
My dad was angry and disappointed in him but
he didn’t care and
because of that my dad vowed to see me a
successful and
independent woman with or without him.
_
After I gave birth to my baby, my dad helped
me secure a job with a
multinational company and things started to
turn around for me.
I could now take care of myself and secure a
future.
_
Though I married my husband, but I never
forgave him from my
heart and it made me not to do anything in my
husband’s name.
_
We currently have three kids together but all my
properties are in
the name of my children. I never used him as
my next of kin either.
_
Just last month my company decided to
transfer me to a branch in Texas and the
company is willing to pay for my entire family
to
relocate with me.
_
My husband’s business is not doing too well
and he’s willing to
relocate also but we have no legal certificate to
show that we are
married.
Now he wants us to go to the court to legalize
our marriage and I
have said “No” My dad has threatened to
disown me if I ever go
with him to court.
_
He’s been tagging me everywhere as a bad wife
who is not loyal to
her husband, spoiling my family also.
His family members have been calling me trying
to persuade me
but I told them I’m old enough to make my
decisions also and I
have stood my ground just like he did to me
nine years ago.”



Happy New Week

No comments:

Post a Comment