Tuesday 12 July 2016

THE TWO STUPID GHOST




To place advert call Dr Akpos 08057197780 and 08033950363
http://akpobomebiakolo.blogspot.com.ng/ 
AKPOS INTERNATIONAL BLOG Dr Akpos BSc MBBS PET Cert. WhatsApp 08033950363 https://www.linkedin.com/in/biakoloakpobome



Two ghosts met and both chat
about how they died.
1st ghost : How did you die?
2nd ghost : I died of cold.
1st ghost : How does it feel
when you're
dying in cold?
2nd ghost : Actually, I was
accidentally locked in the
refrigerator.
Initially, I was shivering, then
my whole
body started to freeze, later
I felt the whole world was dark
and I died
suffocating.
1st ghost : Wow what a
horrible way to
die.
2nd ghost : How about you?
How did you
die?
1st ghost : I died from heart
attack.
2nd ghost : I see, why did you
have a heart
attack?
1st ghost : Actually, I found out
that my
wife is having an affair with
another man.
One day, when I came back
from work,
saw a pair of man shoes
outside my
house.
Then, I realized that the guy
was in my
house with my wife. When I
rushed into
the bedroom, my wife was
alone. I must
find where that bastard is
hiding. So I
searched
the toilet, I ran downstairs,
looked in the
storeroom, but the bastard
was not there.
So, I ran upstairs and searched
the
wardrobe, but I
found nothing. Because of all
that running,
I got a heart attack and died.
2nd ghost : Why didnt you look
for the
bastard in the fridge? The
bastard was hiding there. We
won't have
died by now!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment